Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to alleycat graphics via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the data protection act 1998;
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the close below (Cookies);
Alleycat Graphics, The Kittn, we or us
Alleycat Graphics of 57 Church Street, Dagenham, Essex, RM10 9XA;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User and you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Alleycat Graphics and acting in the course of their employment (ii) or engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Alleycat Graphics and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, alleycatgraphics.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- reference to person includes firms, companies, government entities, trust and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modifications or amendment of it;
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Date of Birth;
- Contact Information such as home address, billing address, email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Location (automatically collected)
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Alleycat Graphics is the “data controller”
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes out affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done by email. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
Third party websites and services
10. Alleycat Graphics may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by the Users of this Website,
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling the use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Alleycat Graphics.
21. Data security is of great importance to Alleycat Graphics and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information on the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
25. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
26. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Alleycat Graphics to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent of the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
27. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookies
Analytical / performance cookies
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring the users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by your name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region)
28. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
29. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
30. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance of the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
33. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
34. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the England and Welsh courts.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
You may contact Alleycat Graphics by email at email@example.com
23 May 2018